Introduction to Texas Street Style:
San Antonio, Tx may lack the pleathora of fashion-conscious people that say, New York City or London might have to offer, but there is an underground fashion scene, from vintage to mainstream, that contains Texan fashionistas all over town. I appreciate different looks, styles and I believe as long as someone can wear something with confidence, almost anything can work.

I appreciate high fashion couture and the dollar bin at the thrift store. I believe that style is something that can be both inspired and inspiring. Street Style is probably one of my favorite parts of fashion in general. Seeing everyday people turn something into a total look inspires me to take more fashion risks and inspires me to capture that look on film to showcase the underrated and ever-growing fashion scene of San Antonio.

No comments: